SPEND THE DAY LEARNING & SHOOTING WITH US.
Hurry, space is limited!!
When: Friday, August 24th
11:30 AM - 6 PM
Where: The White Room
138 Green Street
Worcester MA, 01604
Cost: $600.00 per person
This in-person workshop is hosted by Elise Meader & Sarah Driscoll. Together, we make up Root & Bud. We are offering this in-person FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY workshop to give you a look at how we run our businesses both together and separate.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- Running a successful photography business + marketing
- Pricing yourself in a competitive market
- Styling your clients
- Social media: Utilizing Instagram & Facebook
- Shooting indoor in low-light situations
- Shooting in open sun (weather permitting)
- Posing and capturing connection
- Client prep and interaction
- Live Q&A (ask us anything!) and Live Editing
...and so much more.
WHAT ELSE TO EXPECT:
- A a laid back classroom environment with presentations by Elise & Sarah
- An indoor mother/child session styled by Elise and Sarah
- An indoor and outdoor family session styled by Elise and Sarah
- Dedicated time for Q&A's and Live Editing
- Coffee & mimosas, light snacks & lunch from Birch Tree Bread Co!
A Little Bit More From The Heart:
We decided to offer this in-person workshop experience because we strongly believe in the power of making connections on your creative journey. Elise and I first started chatting over our love of photography and over time, we became best friends. With that friendship was openness. Jealousy was nonexistent. We shared knowledge with one another, critiqued one another's work, and believed that we could grow together. THIS teamwork mentality launched us both quickly into success.
We rise by rising one another up.
Now, we want to share that with you. We want you to not only walk away from this day with friendships but also with knowledge. We want to share all our tips and tricks with you and give you the tools you need to launch your business even further.